Thursday 10 April 2008

Getting started

This is the first post of a - hopefully - long blogging future.

Yippee!

I'll give you a potted history of me, I was born in the South East of England, and went to Uni in Glamorgan, Wales, to study Humanities. I then went travelling around the world on the QE2, hence the picture, going to many wonderful places and many wonderful parties!

I have now settled in leafy Somerset and, following stints at South Somerset District Council and Watershed PR, started wirking in the Marketing team at Somerset College in Taunton.

I am engaged to a wonderful Somerset lass and we plan to get married in 2010, we picked the year as it would be easy to remember the anniversaries...


So there it is, you know all about me. I will keep you updated on the wedding plans, and any other thoughts that randomly pop into my head. But I do ask for your patience as I am fairly new to this blogging malarky!

No comments: