Wednesday 14 May 2008

Dancing round the garden with our photographer

Last Sunday was a glorious evening so we decided to meet our photographer at ours in the garden.

I had spent Saturday getting the furniture ready for a busy summer of parties and BBQ's so it was our first time using them this year.

All was going really well, until Floss showed us some of the poses she would get us doing. These included twirling round each other, thrusting, draping over one another and sitting on each other.

Now, you'd normally expect this to be ok for a couple in love with each other. But I was watching Kate's face grow steadily concerned and embarrassed at the same time as I was enacting the poses with Floss, the photographer.

I'm not sure whether her concern was what the neighbours might think as we danced around the garden, or whether she thought she should be draping herself over me and not the photographer!

On another note, Kate has now chosen and paid for her wedding dress - which is another major thing decided on.

We had a funny night on Tuesday night as I could see she was desperate to tell me about it, but I was having none of it! It is now safely in a wardrobe at her parents house until the big day.

No comments: