Friday 25 April 2008

And now the hard work starts

We've done it, we've booked a venue and date, 30 August 2009. I know it is a long way off, but now we have start the hard work:

Guest lists, photographers, stationery, dresses, rings, managing the step families...

I am looking forward to the cake tasting sessions though!

Both our families were over the moon when we told them the dates, especially the Grand parents.

I have even chosen my best man, he kept on asking if I was joking and seemed genuinely excited!

We have decided to keep to a tight budget, that will allow us to put as much money into travelling for the honeymoon. Although, how many people can say they will be married by a film star!

We have a meeting with a photographer that we liked the look of at the Haynes Motor Museum Wedding Fayre a couple of months ago - she even hand delivered her portfolio to us on CD!

I'll let you know how it goes later...

No comments: